Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finding Memphis.

Current mood: Exploratory?

I finally found a decent diner in Memphis. Actually, it's in Germantown, so we're still in the 'burbs, but I like it. Feels nice. Not crowded, good service-- Natural. I'm going to work today at 5, but I've been pretty productive. I took my brother's car to the shop, picked up my own; I went on a long bike ride (where I found really awesome places to hang out); I thought about the direction of my life and how I'll use Columbia to reach that goal (I'm leaning towards following an Applied Math major and becoming an activist of some sort. Applied Math: Gov't maybe); Went home; Did some crunches and took an awesome shower; Ate cheerios; Watched Obama's speech on healthcare/edu, Played games with my little brother; and Now I'm about to meet up with John and hang out before work. My burger just came, so I'll update later. Peace (Rhythms).

Listening to: Diner Music

0 comments: